Turbocharger installation manual
- Check the alignment and parallelism before installing a turbocharger (no joint leakage is allowed).
- After installing the turbocharger to an engine and before attachment to the oil pipe, fill it up through the input slot of oil by a new motor oil up to the rim.
- NEVER use any liquid jointing ( e.g. silicone ) during the installation !
- Ensure complete lubrication of the turbocharger – check whether the oil pipe is not glazed or choked. Change the oil admission tube / pipe.
- Oil, oil filter and air filter MUST BE CHANGED in the engine.
- Check cleanness of the admission lines and remove any contaminants thorougly.
- After finishing the installation crank up the engine and let it run unloaded and free spinning minimum for five minutes.
FOLLOW THE ABOVE MENTIONED INSTRUCTIONS DURING THE INSTALLATION OF A TURBOCHARGER.
BREACH OF THEM COULD CAUSE ITS CATASTROPHIC OR COMPLETE DAMAGE !